Re: DEEP DISCOUNT DVD SUCKS!!!!!!! ROTTEN COMPANY

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MarkZimmerman, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. >I had my first order never show up. They are in the process of re-shipping
    >the order-or so they say. I did order two other items from them-one is a
    >pre-order which hasn't dated yet. The other showed up very quickly.
    >My guess is don't be cheap and pay for the damned shipping.

    I'm a big fan of Amazon.com's shipping. If your order is $25 or more and the
    items are all marked as "super shaving" then they will ship it with no charge.
    As I play by check I expect a few extra days for the order to get shipped.
    Also, they have most of everything I want in stock. If it's not they list the
    item and the day it will be shipped on. Prices for DVDs are typically 15%-25%
    off of retail.

    Best,

    Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago
    MarkZimmerman, Aug 7, 2003