Re: DEEP DISCOUNT DVD SUCKS!!!!!!! ROTTEN COMPANY

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Coyote, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Coyote

    Coyote Guest

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:13:41 -0500, J. Alfred Prufrock <>
    wrote:

    >I placed an order with these people last Thursday
    >When I called on Monday, Tues, and Wed. they
    > assured me that it was shipped out on FRIDAY
    >I just received an e-mail today that IT WAS SHIPPED TODAY!!!!!!
    >I called them and they could not tell me why it was delayed
    >All items were in stock when I ordered
    >I ordered DVD's that were NOT new releases
    >These were DVD's that were released 2 weeks ago and were in stock
    >Also when I pay for priority mail delivery or 2nd day delivery
    >their warehouse will still ship this UPS and they refund my delivery charge
    >THESE PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
    >
    >I am going back to DVD PLANET!!!!

    I myself have ordered hundreds of DVDs from Deep Discount, and have
    had no problem at all, ever. They tend to arrive very quickly, even
    with the free shipping option, and on the occassions I've received
    defective discs they've mailed a prepaid return label with the
    replacement.

    I love these people.

    --
    Coyote

    To reply by email, it's .
    Coyote, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Coyote

    Warner Oland Guest

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:47:58 GMT, Coyote <> wrote:

    >I myself have ordered hundreds of DVDs from Deep Discount, and have
    >had no problem at all, ever. They tend to arrive very quickly, even
    >with the free shipping option, and on the occassions I've received
    >defective discs they've mailed a prepaid return label with the
    >replacement.
    >
    >I love these people.

    Ditto here, with probably 200 DVDs ordered from them and no problems to speek of, I am surprised
    anyone has complaints with these guys. For a while, some others were starting to best them on
    prices and I've strayed. I've had many headaches with these cheap, but no service companies. Now
    it looks like DDD's delivered prices are again as good as anyone's on most items, and I'm again
    ordering exclusively with them.

    Just another rather significant data point.
    Warner Oland, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Coyote

    JimReid56 Guest

    I use DDDVD when I want to save money and am in no hurry. If I'm in a hurry I
    go elsewhere.
    JimReid56, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Coyote <> wrote:

    > I myself have ordered hundreds of DVDs from Deep Discount, and have
    > had no problem at all, ever. They tend to arrive very quickly, even
    > with the free shipping option...

    I've just hit my first possible delay with DDD: today was 11 days after
    _Solaris_ shipped using 5-10 day shipping. I wrote DDD a nice letter
    asking them how to proceed if the disc doesn't show up: we'll see how
    they handle it from there.

    I've ordered 16 titles from them in the past without any problems or
    complaints.

    doug

    --

    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    Douglas Bailey, Aug 8, 2003