Re: DEEP DISCOUNT DVD SUCKS!!!!!!! ROTTEN COMPANY

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grand Inquisitor, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. J. Alfred Prufrock wrote:
    > I placed an order with these people last Thursday
    > When I called on Monday, Tues, and Wed. they
    > assured me that it was shipped out on FRIDAY
    > I just received an e-mail today that IT WAS SHIPPED TODAY!!!!!!
    > I called them and they could not tell me why it was delayed
    > All items were in stock when I ordered
    > I ordered DVD's that were NOT new releases
    > These were DVD's that were released 2 weeks ago and were in stock
    > Also when I pay for priority mail delivery or 2nd day delivery
    > their warehouse will still ship this UPS and they refund my delivery charge
    > THESE PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
    >
    > I am going back to DVD PLANET!!!!

    Fluke. I've had nothing but good experience with them. Their price
    isn't always the lowest but I'm so pleased with them I'll order anyway.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Aug 7, 2003