Re: Deano explains that he's not bothered by his wife blowing hisfriends.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. San Diego Snuhbilly wrote:

    > Lionel <> wrote in
    >
    > > Kibo informs me that ± <> stated that:

    > >>After whining long and hard of the audacity of people Googling you,
    > >>you comb through five years worth of posts and *that's* the best you
    > >>can come up with, oBsEsSeO?

    > > Heh, I notice it's taken you a day & a half to extract your balls out
    > > of your belly long enough to respond to it, cuckold. I hear that you
    > > still keep your ex-wife's photo in your wallet, Deano - is that true?

    > Not only is it true, he makes a big thing of showing off the decade-old
    > picture and mentioning how good looking she is. I think the idea is to
    > impress someone into thinking that he can't be such a loser if he can get
    > a babe like that.

    This - from a guy that gets so shit-faced drunk that he regularly falls
    off bar stools.

    Often, you would fall asleep on top of the bar, in a pool of your own
    drool - at closing time, it usually took the bartender over five minutes
    to get you to awake from your drunken stupor.

    What makes this even more hilarious - you've never had a girlfriend in
    your whole life.

    > <Rocky the Flying Squirrel>
    > That trick never works!
    > </Rocky the Flying Squirrel>
    >
    > I suppose it's a good thing it's covered in plastic............

    It is?

    What does she look like?

    The only picture I've ever carried in my wallet is of my nephew.

    BTW - To hear you talk about RLing Wollmann creeped me out, bigtime.

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \