Re: De-frag'.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Roo, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Roo

    Roo Guest

    I have disckeeper version 7, but the lay out seems the same as XP, is it,
    but you
    have more options with disckeeper, to run constantly in the background, etc,
    etc
    but will the defrag be the same.?????
    Thanks Roo
    "The Judge" <> wrote in message
    > Diskeeper is great!!
    > http://consumer.execsoft.com/pcpitstop/defragcenter.asp?ad=pcpb2
    >
    > --
    > The Judge!
    > You have been Judged!!
    > Do not be in Contempt!!!
    > All Linuxfux And Linuxfags will be Hung Until Dead!!!
    >
    > "Soup" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Just wondered if anyone rated XP's own hard disk de-fragmenter?
    > > When I "analyzed" the hard drive (using the XP de-frag in system

    tools)it

    Roo, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Roo

    The Judge Guest

    I feel it`s better, Xp defrag would always leave fragments! Diskeeper 7 Does
    not leave any which is very good!!
    I use it to defrag 2 80 gig HD`s and it`s fast!
    I know there is allot of people who use it in the group see what they say?
    Roo if you have Diskeeper 7 did you get the latest update it makes quite an
    improvement!!
    HTH

    The Judge, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Roo

    The Judge Guest

    If you need the link here it is!!Cheers.
    http://www.execsoft.com/downloads/menu.asp

    The Judge, Aug 21, 2003
  4. Roo

    Roo Guest