Re: Dazzle envelope manager?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:32:31 -0500, Jane Galt wrote:

    > Have any of you used Dazzle envelope manager?
    >
    > I've been using the XP version on this PC since 2002.
    >
    > It's a nice little basic envelope printer and it checks zip codes at the USPS
    > site and gives you zip +4.
    >
    > But the company that sold it has changed. Their new offerings now start
    > around the $290+ range, looks like for big business, not home users like me.
    >
    > It doesnt look like the small home sized version is even out there anymore,
    > to install on my more modern PC now.
    >
    > What else is out there that's good, for us SOHO folks?

    why bother? Microsoft Works has an envelope printing element in it.
    For zip+4, access the USPS site yourself.

    Found plenty of stand alone freeware on google.

    Check out your local "staples" store for the software.

    richard, Mar 22, 2010