    # mke2fs /dev/hdb1

    --
    Duncan

    Dave Doe, Oct 31, 2008

  2. Dave Doe

    Sam Guest

    Carnations wrote:
    > If you are not a lover of science fiction then you did not need to read
    > the post.

    So as long as we put an accurate subject title, we can put whatever
    off-topic crap we want into any newsgroup because someone just might be
    interested but is too lazy to subscribe to a relevant newsgroup?

    Glad that's cleared up.

    Sam, Oct 31, 2008

  3. In message <>, Carnations wrote:

    > The subject header clearly stated what was in the body of the
    > post. Remember - many IT geeks ARE lovers of Science Fiction and so may
    > have been interested in the contents of this post.

    If science-fiction shows were computing platforms, Dr Who would be the
    Commodore Amiga.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 31, 2008