Re: Date stamps on Digital photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by James, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. James

    James Guest

    Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 has a great scripting feature that I use to add
    various exif data as well as copyright data. It can be done in batches or on
    single images. You can download a free 30 day trial at Jasc. How do you like
    your camera? I have used a Toshiba PDMr 71 for about 18 months now and have
    had no problems at all.
    jwh

    James, Aug 1, 2003