Re: "Daredevil" ads are truly pathetic

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by BC, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. BC

    BC Guest

    In article <1fz2a9a.9lfyiw1px1jckN%>,
    (Peter Briggs) wrote:

    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> Ad 1: "Daredevil: From the realm of X-Men and the Matrix!!!!" Yeah,
    >> try to align dull Affleck with those movies to try to push a bomb.

    >Except it's not a bomb. Have you actually seen it? It's surprisingly
    >good.

    I just don't get the criticism and all the negative reviews. I don't
    expect everyone to like it, but I didn't expect the majority of people to
    hate it either... oh well. Personally I liked the movie, and I'm waiting
    for the DVD to be released here in NZ (Sept?).

    <=[BC]=>

    BC, Aug 2, 2003

  2. BC

    Maverick Guest

    >I just don't get the criticism and all the negative
    > reviews. I don't expect everyone to like it, but I
    > didn't expect the majority of people to hate it
    > either... oh well. Personally I liked the movie, and
    > I'm waiting for the DVD to be released here in NZ
    > (Sept?).

    I don't get the criticism either, I enjoyed "Daredevil" for what it is,
    an action film to keep me away from today's troubles for at least 2
    hours. Nothing wrong with being entertained in such a chaotic world. The
    DTS track on the DVD was just awesome, along with the extras.

    Maverick, Aug 2, 2003