Re: Damn Small Linux

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 23, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    This sounds like a loaded question tailor made for Chuckcar. Where is Chuckcar?
    Chuck oh Chuck this question is a certainty for you.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know proper
    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 23, 2008