Re: Damn Kids!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in
    news::

    > My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >
    > dang
    >
    > I was going to clean the entire house today.

    That's what leaf blowers are for. Never seen Caddy Shack?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 1, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > On 09/01/2010 04:14 PM, chuckcar wrote:
    >> philo<> wrote in
    >>
    >>> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>>
    >>> dang
    >>>
    >>> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>>

    >> That's what leaf blowers are for. Never seen Caddy Shack?
    >>

    > I'm not big on cleaning
    > or yard work

    It's a Bill Murray bit when Chevy Chase accidentally hits his ball into
    Murray's "place".

    > I only cut the grass once this year...
    > and I had to use a hedge trimmer.

    Time to get a more powefull lawn mower. I do our back weekly and the
    Honda 215 is just not up to it. Had the bird feeder in one place too
    long and now it grows about 2" a week.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 1, 2010