Re: Damn Kids!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:

    > My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >
    > dang
    >
    > I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >

    > Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >

    > that's ok though,
    > the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and stayed)
    >
    > is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >
    > at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August.
    I sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those bag-
    less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon lawn
    trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his insulating
    layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as much out of him.
    So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't figure it out. How so
    much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >
    >> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>
    >> dang
    >>
    >> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>

    >> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>

    >> that's ok though,
    >> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and stayed)
    >>
    >> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>
    >> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    > Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    > sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    > hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    > bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    > lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    > insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    > much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    > figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    Figures that you'd have such a pussy little yapper dog.

    Maybe you can crochet yourself a nice little doily or similar from the
    fur.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Pelosi moved out of range.

    Dan C, Sep 1, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/1/2010 7:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Dan C wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>>
    >>> dang
    >>>
    >>> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>>

    >>> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>>

    >>> that's ok though,
    >>> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and stayed)
    >>>
    >>> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>>
    >>> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    >> Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    >> sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >> hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    >> bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    >> lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    >> insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    >> much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    >> figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    > Figures that you'd have such a pussy little yapper dog.
    >
    > Maybe you can crochet yourself a nice little doily or similar from the
    > fur.

    Sounds like he has enough to weave a rug.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 1, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >
    >> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>
    >> dang
    >>
    >> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>

    >> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>

    >> that's ok though,
    >> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and stayed)
    >>
    >> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>
    >> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    >Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August.
    >I sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those bag-
    >less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon lawn
    >trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his insulating
    >layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as much out of him.
    >So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't figure it out. How so
    >much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    If I had saved all of the hair from my black Lab this year, it would
    prolly fill a big dump truck by now. It is so fine that if you try to
    sweep it, it floats up and gets in your stuff.

    joevan, Sep 1, 2010
  5. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >
    >> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>
    >> dang
    >>
    >> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>

    >> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>

    >> that's ok though,
    >> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and stayed)
    >>
    >> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>
    >> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    > Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August.
    > I sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    > hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those bag-
    > less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon lawn
    > trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his insulating
    > layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as much out of him.
    > So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't figure it out. How so
    > much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    Its just a siberian husky thats shrunk down to pocket size. My Sibe
    gives off a handful of undercoat a day, easy.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 1, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    NotMe Guest

    "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >
    >> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>
    >> dang
    >>
    >> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>

    >> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>

    >> that's ok though,
    >> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and stayed)
    >>
    >> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>
    >> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    > Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August.
    > I sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    > hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those bag-
    > less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon lawn
    > trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his insulating
    > layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as much out of him.
    > So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't figure it out. How so
    > much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    My grand kids save all the pet hair & stuff it in one of those big red net
    sacks they get from the store and hang it out in the spring. Since most of
    their pets have very white fur it's a bit interesting to walk around the
    area and see how far the birds carry the fur to make nest.

    A few years back there was a letter in one of the local rags wanting to know
    if there were some special reason for all the white birds' nest.

    NotMe, Sep 1, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 09:15:40 -0400, joevan wrote:

    > On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>>
    >>> dang
    >>>
    >>> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>>

    >>> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>>

    >>> that's ok though,
    >>> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and
    >>> stayed)
    >>>
    >>> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>>
    >>> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    >>Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    >>sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >>hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    >>bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    >>lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    >>insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    >>much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    >>figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    > If I had saved all of the hair from my black Lab this year, it would
    > prolly fill a big dump truck by now. It is so fine that if you try to
    > sweep it, it floats up and gets in your stuff.

    Yeah that's different though. It's a real bitch (pun intended) to get out
    of furniture. The Pom is pretty easy to deal with other than the volume.
    Back when I had Dobes I had the same problem but they didn't shed near as
    much as a Lab. Fine hairs in the sofa, car seats etc...hard to sweep out.

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:00:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>>
    >>> dang
    >>>
    >>> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>>

    >>> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>>

    >>> that's ok though,
    >>> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and
    >>> stayed)
    >>>
    >>> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>>
    >>> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    >> Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    >> sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >> hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    >> bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    >> lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    >> insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    >> much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    >> figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?
    >>

    > Its just a siberian husky thats shrunk down to pocket size. My Sibe
    > gives off a handful of undercoat a day, easy.

    That's very true. Queen Elizabeth bred down the size and that's how we
    ended up with Poms. This one isn't toy size, he's twice and he's a blond
    not reddish. But he has the temperament of a Sibe in that he thinks he's
    a big badass dog. Left my son with a punctured finger or two when I told
    him to grab a steak bone away from him. I was kidding because I knew what
    the Pom would do but it was to late. My son grew up with a Dobe in the
    house. The dobe died when my son was 7. But he used to jump on that dog,
    grab food away from it, play rough with it and in never even snarled.
    Obedience training really came through plus the dog had a great
    personality. That was until he was ordered to attack. 100 lbs of muscle
    and large teeth comin at you.

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010
  9. Meat Plow

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    > sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    > hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    > bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    > lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    > insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    > much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    > figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    <http://snipurl.com/112st2>

    FYI
    HTH
    HAND

    :)

    --
    "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
    Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and

    Aardvark, Sep 1, 2010
  10. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 18:45:51 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    >> sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >> hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    >> bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    >> lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    >> insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    >> much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    >> figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    > <http://snipurl.com/112st2>
    >
    > FYI
    > HTH
    > HAND
    >
    > :)

    I've thought of buying an old spinning wheel. Certainly the fur would
    spin as easily as Angora.

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010
  11. Meat Plow

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:46:23 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 18:45:51 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    >>> sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >>> hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    >>> bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    >>> lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    >>> insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    >>> much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    >>> figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    >> <http://snipurl.com/112st2>
    >>
    >> FYI
    >> HTH
    >> HAND
    >>
    >> :)

    > I've thought of buying an old spinning wheel. Certainly the fur would
    > spin as easily as Angora.

    Apparently that's what the knitwear comes out looking and feeling like.

    Aardvark, Sep 1, 2010
  12. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:54:48 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:46:23 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> <http://snipurl.com/112st2>
    >>>
    >>> FYI
    >>> HTH
    >>> HAND
    >>>
    >>> :)

    >> I've thought of buying an old spinning wheel. Certainly the fur would
    >> spin as easily as Angora.

    > Apparently that's what the knitwear comes out looking and feeling like.

    I need a new dew rag. Hmmm an Angora dew rag with the Harley Bar and
    Shield emblem and some skulls. KEWL!

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010
  13. Meat Plow

    Falco Guest

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:16:34 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    >>>
    >>> dang
    >>>
    >>> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    >>>

    >>> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    >>>

    >>> that's ok though,
    >>> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and
    >>> stayed)
    >>>
    >>> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    >>>
    >>> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    >> Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    >> sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >> hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    >> bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    >> lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    >> insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    >> much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    >> figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?

    > Figures that you'd have such a pussy little yapper dog.
    >
    > Maybe you can crochet yourself a nice little doily or similar from the
    > fur.

    What's the matter, you sick or what - no advice to reformat the damn
    mongrel?

    I have a better I idea, shoot the bloody thing and rid the world of another
    pest (the dog that is, not you).

    I hate dogs with a vengence!

    Falco, Sep 1, 2010
  14. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:52:39 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:00:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August. I
    >>> sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    >>> hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those
    >>> bag- less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon
    >>> lawn trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his
    >>> insulating layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as
    >>> much out of him. So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't
    >>> figure it out. How so much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?
    >>>

    >> Its just a siberian husky thats shrunk down to pocket size. My Sibe
    >> gives off a handful of undercoat a day, easy.

    > That's very true. Queen Elizabeth bred down the size and that's how we
    > ended up with Poms. This one isn't toy size, he's twice and he's a blond
    > not reddish. But he has the temperament of a Sibe in that he thinks he's
    > a big badass dog. Left my son with a punctured finger or two when I told
    > him to grab a steak bone away from him. I was kidding because I knew
    > what the Pom would do but it was to late. My son grew up with a Dobe in
    > the house. The dobe died when my son was 7. But he used to jump on that
    > dog, grab food away from it, play rough with it and in never even
    > snarled. Obedience training really came through plus the dog had a great
    > personality. That was until he was ordered to attack. 100 lbs of muscle
    > and large teeth comin at you.

    *BOOM*!!! .357 Mag, 158 gr hollowpoint. Done.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as the woodpecker approached his hot-air balloon.

    Dan C, Sep 2, 2010
  15. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 20:19:36 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:54:48 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    >>> I've thought of buying an old spinning wheel. Certainly the fur would
    >>> spin as easily as Angora.

    >> Apparently that's what the knitwear comes out looking and feeling like.

    > I need a new dew rag. Hmmm an Angora dew rag with the Harley Bar and
    > Shield emblem and some skulls. KEWL!

    LAME.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as his U-Boat sank another hospital ship.

    Dan C, Sep 2, 2010
  16. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 05:01:35 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    > Dan C <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<>:

    > the

    > those

    > gallon

    > as

    > can't

    >>> That's very true. Queen Elizabeth bred down the size and that's how

    > we
    >>> ended up with Poms. This one isn't toy size, he's twice and he's a

    > blond
    >>> not reddish. But he has the temperament of a Sibe in that he thinks

    > he's
    >>> a big badass dog. Left my son with a punctured finger or two when I

    > told
    >>> him to grab a steak bone away from him. I was kidding because I knew
    >>> what the Pom would do but it was to late. My son grew up with a Dobe

    > in
    >>> the house. The dobe died when my son was 7. But he used to jump on

    > that
    >>> dog, grab food away from it, play rough with it and in never even
    >>> snarled. Obedience training really came through plus the dog had a

    > great
    >>> personality. That was until he was ordered to attack. 100 lbs of

    > muscle
    >>> and large teeth comin at you.

    >>*BOOM*!!! .357 Mag, 158 gr hollowpoint. Done.
    >>

    > Pft! any pussy can pull a trigger...

    Have you noticed how angry Format HD is? You and I have been busting each
    others balls for years yet we can be cordial towards each other. But
    Format HD has blown his fucking gasket, permanently.

    Meat Plow, Sep 2, 2010
  17. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 05:01:35 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >
    >> Dan C <> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<>:

    >> the

    >> those

    >> gallon

    >> as

    >> can't

    >> we

    >> blond

    >> he's

    >> told

    >> in

    >> that

    >> great

    >> muscle
    >>> *BOOM*!!! .357 Mag, 158 gr hollowpoint. Done.
    >>>

    >> Pft! any pussy can pull a trigger...

    > Have you noticed how angry Format HD is? You and I have been busting each
    > others balls for years yet we can be cordial towards each other. But
    > Format HD has blown his fucking gasket, permanently.

    I keep hoping he's "just doing shtick" but it looks like he's Captain
    Angry alright.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 2, 2010
  18. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 07:49:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 05:01:35 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dan C <> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> the
    >>> those
    >>> gallon
    >>> as
    >>> can't

    >>> we
    >>> blond
    >>> he's
    >>> told
    >>> in
    >>> that
    >>> great
    >>> muscle
    >>>>
    >>> Pft! any pussy can pull a trigger...

    >> Have you noticed how angry Format HD is? You and I have been busting
    >> each others balls for years yet we can be cordial towards each other.
    >> But Format HD has blown his fucking gasket, permanently.
    >>

    > I keep hoping he's "just doing shtick" but it looks like he's Captain
    > Angry alright.

    Hehe. You silly little fools are so easy to fool.

    It's almost *too* easy. <sigh>

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he found Piglet in bed with Eeyore.

    Dan C, Sep 3, 2010
  19. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:14:44 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:10:42 +0000, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >>> I keep hoping he's "just doing shtick" but it looks like he's Captain
    >>> Angry alright.

    >> Hehe. You silly little fools are so easy to fool.
    >>
    >> It's almost *too* easy. <sigh>

    > Finally the /back/pedal/ LMAO!

    Huh? Backpedal?

    Say something that makes sense, stooge.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he puked on Christopher Robin.

    Dan C, Sep 3, 2010
  20. NotMe wrote:
    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:36:10 -0500, philo wrote:
    > >
    > >> My step-daughter borrowed our vacuum cleaner yesterday
    > >>
    > >> dang
    > >>
    > >> I was going to clean the entire house today.
    > >>

    > >> Oh well...guess it will have to wait until next year/
    > >>

    > >> that's ok though,
    > >> the little feral cat that ran in the house the other day...(and stayed)
    > >>
    > >> is doing a great job of cleaning out all the spider webs...
    > >>
    > >> at least those no more than 6" off the ground

    > > Our Pomeranian sheds constantly from July to the end of August.
    > > I sometimes sweep two or three times a day. And this year just for the
    > > hell of it I saved all his fur in a separate bag having one of those bag-
    > > less Bissell sweepers with a cup. So far I've filled a 39 gallon lawn
    > > trash bag full of fur. This isn't his long outer hair but his insulating
    > > layer that is like cotton. And I have brushed probably as much out of him.
    > > So tell me where all this shit comes from? I can't figure it out. How so
    > > much downy fur can come off a 15 pound dog?
    > >

    > My grand kids save all the pet hair & stuff it in one of those big red net
    > sacks they get from the store and hang it out in the spring. Since most of
    > their pets have very white fur it's a bit interesting to walk around the
    > area and see how far the birds carry the fur to make nest.
    >
    > A few years back there was a letter in one of the local rags wanting to know
    > if there were some special reason for all the white birds' nest.

    funny, maybe do that with my cat hair collections

    monkeywintest, Sep 3, 2010