Re: D60 TAKES A DIVOT !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: George Kerby

    >Everyone knows redheads have Green eyes, like the emeralds
    >of Ireland. Anni's been fooling around in Photoshop again.

    Nope, the eyes really are that Blue.
    That's the only thing that saved that kitty from being left to die in the woods
    near the golf course. Another day out there and I might've gotten some cool
    action shots of Harry, the Hawk.

    Annika1980, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/4/03 7:01 PM, in article ,
    "Annika1980" <> wrote:

    >> From: George Kerby

    >> Everyone knows redheads have Green eyes, like the emeralds
    >> of Ireland. Anni's been fooling around in Photoshop again.

    > Nope, the eyes really are that Blue.
    > That's the only thing that saved that kitty from being left to die in the
    > woods
    > near the golf course. Another day out there and I might've gotten some cool
    > action shots of Harry, the Hawk.

    Congrats to you!
    You have quite a find there.
    BTW: your namesake did well this weekend.
    Take good care of that Toonce (remember Sat Nite Live-Toonces:The Driving
    Cat?)

    George Kerby, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    now that would have been exciting.......

    ,
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >
    > >> From: George Kerby

    > >> Everyone knows redheads have Green eyes, like the emeralds
    > >> of Ireland. Anni's been fooling around in Photoshop again.

    > > Nope, the eyes really are that Blue.
    > > That's the only thing that saved that kitty from being left to die in

    the
    > > woods
    > > near the golf course. Another day out there and I might've gotten some

    cool
    > > action shots of Harry, the Hawk.
    > >

    > Congrats to you!
    > You have quite a find there.
    > BTW: your namesake did well this weekend.
    > Take good care of that Toonce (remember Sat Nite Live-Toonces:The Driving
    > Cat?)

    http://www.uncensored-news.com

    badgerfish, Aug 5, 2003