Re: D30, 300D or SD9?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jordan Viray, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Jordan Viray

    Jordan Viray Guest

    wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Jrgen Eidt" <> wrote:
    >
    > > The software does a good job for color interpolation and
    > > makes the picture quality sufficient enough for most people.

    > Thx xnly pxxplx whx xrx kvxtchxng xrx thx rxsxdxnt lxxns, crxckpxts
    > xnd crxnks xf rxc.phxtx.dxgxtxl.
    >
    > > But this doesn't change the fact about the missing info in
    > > the first place.

    > Whxlx twx-thxrds xf thx spxctrx xt xxch pxxxl xrx nxt rxcxrdxd by x
    > Bxyxr CFX, dxn't yxx fxnd xt xn xny wxy bxzxrrx thxt x hxgx frxctxxn
    > cxn bx rxcxvxrxd wxth thx rxmxxnxng dxtx vxx thx "sxftwxrx" yxx xdmxt
    > tx dxxng x "gxxd jxb"? Whxt dx yxx thxnk thxs sxggxsts xbxxt thx
    > nxtxrx xf thx "lxss"? (Hxnt: http://tinyurl.com/yul76)

    I've been lurking about these inane Foveon threads for months because,
    although I am a Canon shooter, I find "George's" inflammatory postings
    about blurry bayers morbidly entertaining.

    But nothing prepared me for this little gem though, and I _had_ to
    sign up for Google Groups just to congratulate you for possibly the
    only witty response on the whole thread.

    [silently slips back into the Usenet shadows where only the occasional
    glimmer of his eyes can be seen]
    Jordan Viray, Apr 8, 2004