Re: D10 Battery Life

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Simon> Could anyone tell me the battery life they have experienced with a Canon
    Simon> D10?

    Long. (10D).

    --
    Andrew Hall
    (Now reading Usenet in rec.photo.digital...)

    Guest, Jul 30, 2003

  2. <> wrote in message

    > Simon> Could anyone tell me the battery life they have experienced with

    a Canon
    > Simon> D10?
    >
    > Long. (10D).
    >

    > --
    > Andrew Hall
    > (Now reading Usenet in rec.photo.digital...)

    I have had over 500 pictures in normal use with one 1300mAh battery, all at
    max jpg, a mixture of flash and no flash and lots of autofocus and lcd use
    and still had power left.

    Steve

    "The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @ http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk
    "The UK Weather Guide" @ http://www.ukstorms.com

    Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide, Jul 30, 2003

  3. The battery life is exceptionally good on the 10D. They'll last
    longest if you don't use the review screen.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 30, 2003