RE: d-link DWL-g650+ crashes windows at starting up

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by David Thompson, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Actually Phil, it sounds like maybe you have an older driver. I would
    search the internet for a newer more up to date driver for the card. I
    think if you find a newer driver things will then work for you. The other
    issue you may want to check is that the card is on the Hardware
    Compatibility List. This list can be found on the Microsoft site, just
    search for HCL.

    *
    David Thompson [MSFT]
    Microsoft Server Setup Team

    Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/directory
    Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp
    See the Windows NT Homepage at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

    NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
    others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
    more timely response. Thank you!

    This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
    implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
    merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
    The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
    not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of
    Microsoft.
    **
    David Thompson, Sep 24, 2004