Re: customer service

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by elaich, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. elaich

    elaich Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in
    news:1112635997.01e733dc970db2c6d0e830381c6de18a@teranews:

    >> Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    >> Now killing all posts originating at Google Groups
    >>

    > Now tell everybody what a useless twat you are.

    NOT neville.

    1. neville always top posts.

    2. neville does not use punctuation.

    3. neville does not capitalize.

    elaich, Apr 5, 2005

  2. elaich wrote:

    > "neville" <> wrote in

    >>> Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    >>> Now killing all posts originating at Google Groups

    >> Now tell everybody what a useless twat you are.

    > NOT neville.

    > 1. neville always top posts.

    True.

    > 2. neville does not use punctuation.

    Yes, he does.He uses short sentences and never ever spaces after his
    periods.

    > 3. neville does not capitalize.

    He always capitalizes the initial character of a new sentence; he just
    doesn't cap names.

    Seriously. Reread his posts.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > He always capitalizes the initial character of a new sentence; he just
    > doesn't cap names.

    Great, you've spilled the beans. Now we'll have to spend 5 minutes
    re-learning how to spot his socks.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 5, 2005
  4. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> He always capitalizes the initial character of a new sentence; he just
    >> doesn't cap names.

    > Great, you've spilled the beans. Now we'll have to spend 5 minutes
    > re-learning how to spot his socks.

    Yes, I did correct the picture you drew.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 5, 2005