Re: Custom Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DeMoN LaG, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    (Danny) wrote in
    news::

    > -Ram---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > [x] Kingston 512MB 333MHz DDR PC2700 Reg ECC DIMM
    > $163.00

    You do not need Registered ECC RAM. Other than being a waste of money and
    a loss of performance, I don't believe they will be compatible with your
    motherboard.
    DeMoN LaG, Aug 30, 2003

  2. DeMoN LaG

    Danny Guest

    DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote in message news:<Xns93E746782490Wobbly@216.168.3.30>...
    > (Danny) wrote in

    > > [x] Kingston 512MB 333MHz DDR PC2700 Reg ECC DIMM
    > > $163.00

    > You do not need Registered ECC RAM. Other than being a waste of money and
    > a loss of performance, I don't believe they will be compatible with your
    > motherboard.

    What about a HyperX?
    Also, sorry if I post x2 or something, I'm trying to figure out how
    this whole Google Newsgroups thing works :p
    Danny, Aug 30, 2003