Re: Cursed computer

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 12, 2008.

  1. In article <>, Nighthawk did
    write:

    > I have never come across so troublesome a computer.

    It's worth trying an alternative OS--try popping in a Linux live CD. Just to
    see if the problems lie with the software or the hardware.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 12, 2008

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Fantail Guest

    Nighthawk said:

    > I have never come across so troublesome a computer.

    Generally speaking, such a computer can result from an incident with
    static, or a power glitch, typically lightning. Components begin to
    fail, and keep failing.

    Regards, John
    Fantail, Jun 12, 2008

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:49:06 +1200, "BTMO" <> wrote:

    >"Nighthawk" <> wrote
    >
    >>>Demons, then.
    >>>
    >>>Definitely demons....
    >>>

    >> well, he is a raging blasphemer . .

    >Virus then. Came in with a load of porn...
    >
    >;-)

    Thought all the performers were checked for STD's?

    :)
    Craig Shore, Jun 14, 2008