Re: cross posting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr Floppy, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy Guest

    krustymadfaker wrote:

    > nenslo wrote:
    >> p fogg wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Hello,
    >> >
    >> > I apparently offended someone when I asked you not to cross-post.

    > Someone
    >> > appears to be bombing alt.dreams with loads of text using forged

    > headers
    >> > from regular posters there.
    >> >
    >> > I get your point. I apologize if my words seemed insulting; they

    > were not
    >> > meant to be. I was only pointing out that the thread had veered so

    > far away
    >> > from the topic of alt.dreams that it's likely few or none of us

    > understood
    >> > any of it.
    >> >
    >> > --Patti

    >> I urge readers to crosspost to alt.dreams frequently and

    > irrelevantly.

    Fuckin' Crossposters!

    --
    Haya Garn Mate.....I Fuggin Job Ya.

    Mr Floppy, Mar 24, 2005

  2. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mr Floppy
    <nospam@****--you.com>
    wrote
    on Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:47:33 +1030
    <d1ve9h.2cg.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH>:
    > krustymadfaker wrote:
    >

    >> nenslo wrote:

    >> Someone

    >> headers

    >> were not

    >> far away

    >> understood

    >>> I urge readers to crosspost to alt.dreams frequently and

    >> irrelevantly.

    > Fuckin' Crossposters!

    Only if they're cute, female, and brunette, blonde, redhead, or Asian.

    Followups to the obvious place. ;-)

    #191,
    It's still legal to go .sigless.

    The Ghost In The Machine, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy Guest

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mr Floppy
    > <nospam@****--you.com>
    > wrote
    > on Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:47:33 +1030
    > <d1ve9h.2cg.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH>:
    >> krustymadfaker wrote:

    >>> Someone
    >>> headers

    >>> were not
    >>> far away
    >>> understood

    >>> irrelevantly.

    >> Fuckin' Crossposters!
    >>

    > Only if they're cute, female, and brunette, blonde, redhead, or Asian.
    >
    > Followups to the obvious place. ;-)

    Now now, dont start pretending you have morals, pride, standards, etc..
    --
    Haya Garn Mate.....I Fuggin Job Ya.

    Mr Floppy, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Re: Constant mixed emotions.... why??

    Apolinary Prokopek, Dec 19, 2005