  1. Mikey

    Mikey Guest

    ASSHOLE.

    Mikey, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Mikey

    Tonester Guest

    "Mikey" <> wrote in message
    news:KPENg.23289$...
    > ASSHOLE.

    Surely you weren't dumb enough to lauch that virus attached.

    Tonester, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Mikey

    Mikey Guest

    Nope,

    Just called him an Asshole for aparently posting a video of a loved persons
    death.

    People are such Assholes. Why on earth would you want to see another human
    being die. Would he be posting / making jokes it if it was one of children
    or his wife.

    I think not.

    Mikey, Sep 13, 2006
  4. Mikey

    Tonester Guest

    "Mikey" <> wrote in message
    > Nope,
    >
    > Just called him an Asshole for aparently posting a video of a loved
    > persons death.
    >
    > People are such Assholes. Why on earth would you want to see another
    > human being die. Would he be posting / making jokes it if it was one of
    > children or his wife.
    >
    > I think not.

    Yeah the video hasn't even been seen by the public.

    Tonester, Sep 14, 2006