Re: CRM software

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Howard, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Howard

    Howard Guest

    Have your considered Act?
    http://www.act.com/corporateusers/features/outlook/index.cfm

    Verion 5 full version was a freebie on a magazine cover CD a while back...

    Howard, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Howard

    Matt B Guest

    In news:3fX6b.140898$,
    Howard <> wrote:
    > Have your considered Act?
    > http://www.act.com/corporateusers/features/outlook/index.cfm
    >
    > Verion 5 full version was a freebie on a magazine cover CD a while
    > back...

    Hmm - that's right, I might even have that lying around somewhere, thanks
    for the nudge. Have you used it? Good/bad/indifferent?

    --
    Regards,

    Matt B
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people.
    Those who get binary...
    And those who don't.
    Matt B, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Howard

    Howard Guest

    Chris Mayhew wrote:

    > Which disk ?, I have V 4 on PC Authority Oct 2000

    APC December 2002
    Howard, Sep 9, 2003