Re: Credit Card Information

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Mimic, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Mimic

    Mimic Guest

    "Unnamed Player" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, im interesting to know how get a complete list of card Issuing Bank,

    let
    > me explain a little more...
    >
    > Credits Cards' number (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) i wanna know the bank name, i
    > believe i saw in a website but i forgot it... if somebody know how obtain
    > the Bank Name please let me know at
    >
    > Thankx

    yeah you can, the numbers will tell you the card type and the issuing bank,
    however, this isnt the place to be asking such things and there are many
    resources out there that can help you. *cough* google

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Aug 30, 2003