Re: Creating Exams for self

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Grok, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Grok

    Grok Guest

    That would be Visual Studio.
    Is this a trick question?

    Grok, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Grok

    Syanide Guest

    hee..

    ----

    Syanide, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Grok

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >That would be Visual Studio.
    >Is this a trick question?

    Too easy!
    Kline Sphere, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Grok

    Kline Sphere Guest

    This would be so easy to do yourself. Surely you could design and
    develop this yourself. Heck, you could even try and sell it! Looking
    at the posts in this group, would suggest you would have no end of
    people ready to waste their hard earned dollars buying it!

    Kline Sphere, Aug 28, 2003
  5. rajesha, if you are an aspiring MCSD, you should be diving at the
    opportunity to write a testing tool yourself in .NET.

    Write it as a .NET Windows application or an ASP.NET web application. Use a
    SQL or Access database for a backend. Perhaps, you could use the Visio
    Automation object to simulate the boxes. Use a Windows tree structure and
    radio (option) buttons. An advanced version may use web services or .NET
    remoting. As you are creating the application, you are actually learning
    ..NET for the exam. It's not that hard.

    Come on, as developers we love to write stuff for ourselves (when we can
    find the time). If you do not, rajesha, perhaps you should consider another
    field in IT.

    Besides, if you use someone else's tool, you'll just become frustrated
    because it won't work exactly as you want it or it will be buggy and you'll
    end up writing your own in the end.

    Good luck,
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 28, 2003