Re: Creating a network with a single wireless computer

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Tim Levy, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Tim Levy

    Tim Levy Guest

    Yes, each computer will half to have it's own wireless card!
    "JEWLS8896" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > We are a training facility. We would like to set up a classroom with up to

    16 computers through a single wireless connection. Here's what I'd like to
    do: I would have one computer with a wireless NIC card that would connect to
    the network through a wireless router. 16 additional computers would connect
    to the one wireless computer through standard cable connections using a hub.
    Would this work or do all 17 computers have to have wireless NIC cards?

    Tim Levy, Aug 2, 2004