    do....I don't know anything about the bios or how to navigate there ..Is that
    something that you can easily explain.I assume you enter setup..I'm a quick
    study ...any help would be appeciated...thanks again......JG

    Seacocck, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Seacocck

    Michael-NC Guest

    Re: Crashed Hard Drive/Data Recovery

    http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6255-5029761-2.html

    "Seacocck" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hanks for the feedback...but this drive justs clicks when connected to

    either

    Michael-NC, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Seacocck

    Bradley26 Guest

    Re: Crashed Hard Drive/Data Recovery

    freezing the drive? that may cause condensation inside, but the denser
    cold air would change the flying height of the heads, if it seems to work?
    great.

    and if the heads stick to the disk, as they do sometimes, you gotta wack the
    drive carefully as its sitting still, never jar or drop it when its powered
    on

    the sound of the clicks can say a lot about whats happening.

    Bradley26, Oct 5, 2004