Re: CRAP! Another Firmware Update For The D3!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by OldBoy, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. OldBoy

    OldBoy Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > I'm starting to think I bought a fucken Canon since this is the third
    > update. Oh wait, this is to add more features instead of correcting
    > design problems. Installed and loving V2.00! Great job again Nikon!

    You shurely must miss the fucking :)
    OldBoy, Jul 3, 2008

  2. OldBoy

    The Kat Guest

    On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:30:09 +0200, "OldBoy" <> wrote:

    >"Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm starting to think I bought a fucken Canon since this is the third
    >> update. Oh wait, this is to add more features instead of correcting
    >> design problems. Installed and loving V2.00! Great job again Nikon!
    >>

    >You shurely must miss the fucking :)

    I wish *I* could miss Rita's posts, but someone ALWAYS has to reply to her.

    Makes filtering almost worthless.

    :(

    This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...

    Remove XYZ to email me
    The Kat, Jul 3, 2008

  3. OldBoy

    Monty Guest

    The Kat wrote:
    > On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:30:09 +0200, "OldBoy" <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    >>> I'm starting to think I bought a fucken Canon since this is the third
    >>> update. Oh wait, this is to add more features instead of correcting
    >>> design problems. Installed and loving V2.00! Great job again Nikon!
    >>>

    >> You shurely must miss the fucking :)

    > I wish *I* could miss Rita's posts, but someone ALWAYS has to reply to her.
    >
    > Makes filtering almost worthless.
    >
    > :(

    The bitch is a head case -why bother to feed her.
    Monty, Jul 3, 2008
  4. OldBoy wrote:
    > "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm starting to think I bought a fucken Canon since this is the third
    >> update. Oh wait, this is to add more features instead of correcting
    >> design problems. Installed and loving V2.00! Great job again Nikon!
    >>

    > You shurely must miss the fucking :)

    Don't you have to have experienced something at least once before you
    can miss it?

    Cal
    Cal I Fornicate, Jul 6, 2008
  5. OldBoy

    Mr.T Guest

    "Cal I Fornicate" <> wrote in message
    > > You shurely must miss the fucking :)

    > Don't you have to have experienced something at least once before you
    > can miss it?

    Not at all. Many virgins "miss" not having sex. Just as many poor people
    "miss" not having money.
    You may have to know it exists, but you don't necessarily need first hand
    experience to know what you are missing.

    MrT.
    Mr.T, Jul 7, 2008