Re: Crackpot on every corner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Sep 10, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/9/2010 6:23 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 09/09/2010 06:20 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> LMAO
    >> http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/pastor-plans-burn-quran-christian-mainstream-thrown-church/
    >>

    >> And he has followers. F T S O J C

    > One good thing I'll say about that crackpot:
    >

    > He makes me look (almost) normal
    >

    > !!!!!
    >

    > (kind of)

    Hell he would make you look Perfect (kind of Jesus like) <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 10, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: Crack & pot on every corner

    On 9/9/2010 7:06 PM Just to please that super-ego, Artcinco wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In article<i6bshg$mhr$-september.org>,
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 9/9/2010 6:23 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> One good thing I'll say about that crackpot:
    >>>

    >>> He makes me look (almost) normal
    >>>

    >>> !!!!!
    >>>

    >>> (kind of)

    >> Hell he would make you look Perfect (kind of Jesus like)<g>

    > an u (as usual) look like a Perfect IDIOT (kind of a retard'd one)

    LOL Hi ass-whole whrer'd you come from?

    OldGringo38, Sep 10, 2010