Re: Cowards that hide behind their address

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Xodik the unpleasant, Jan 28, 2005.

    --
    G Morgan admits that he gets told he's a
    fuckwit, not just on usenet, but in in real

    Xodik the unpleasant, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Xodik the unpleasant

    Avenger© Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:42:59 +1100, Xodik the unpleasant
    <-suboceanic-hog-badger.com> wrote:

    >Avenger©, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> Kunt man used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

    No argument here!!
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, Jan 28, 2005

    Mnawapenda Hamkumbuki, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Xodik the unpleasant

    Avenger© Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:49:51 +1100, Mnawapenda Hamkumbuki
    <-leery-douchebag.net> wrote:

    >Avenger© <> wrote:
    >
    >> K-unt regularly uses his grandmother's vaginal douches.

    Well, I s'pose that'd have to do after you run out of beer, glue,
    petrol and snake piss.
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam