Re: couple questions

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Ghost, Dec 29, 2003.

  1. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, wrote:

    > 1. Do any of you that have computer shops or do computer work you charge
    > for have any pricing problems? What I mean is with the Dell and Gateway
    > and other PC prices coming down, lets say for example you charge $50 an
    > hour and figure an hour plus parts on doing a job and it comes to a
    > total of $100-$200 and the customer says after the quote is given "Why
    > should I pay that...I can go get a new one from Dell for $400". So, my
    > question is,.... Are any of you having to lower your prices to be able
    > to keep up?

    Answer.. If you do not want to pay, then go get a gateway, and I will keep
    your computer. I can resell it or use it myself.

    I will NOT lower my pricing. My pricing is very fair and reflects the
    level of expertise and customer service you expect.

    > 2. Ok...please no comments about being a bad idea, but if I were to open
    > a shop.... Where can I find some wholesale sellers? This is just a
    > beginning thought and not gone far yet, but before I go too far I want
    > to get as much info as possible before making a decision

    Tons of wholesellers out there...

    Ghost, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Ghost

    Dilash Guest

    Anyone could point out some wholesellers in Canada please. If possible in
    Montreal.

    Thanks,

    Dilash.

    Dilash, Dec 30, 2003