Re: Could I have been hacked?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Stephen K. Gielda, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. In article <>, Tracker <"snailmail(remove)
    222000"@yahoo.com> says...

    > The truth is always challenged by unknowledgeable
    > individuals.

    ...and falsehoods are always challenged by knowledgeable individuals.

    /steve
    --
    6 cyls, 6 carbs, 6 pipes, wifi, Internet access, the open road is my
    office... http://www.cotse.net/users/steve/myoffice.jpg

    No one gives you more control over your e-mail than we do!
    http://www.cotse.net/servicedetails.html

    Stephen K. Gielda, Aug 7, 2003