Re: Corrupt XP problem (experts only)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by *, Apr 7, 2005.

  1. *

    * Guest

    Win-nerd, <>, the windblown, wayward shoplifter, and servant of a
    salesman who stands at the door to invite customers, descanted:

    > The hard drive partition is 10 GB, which I've heard can cause problems
    > (ie. over 7.8 GB limit).

    GNU/Linux))

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Linux makes you fucking stupid.

    *, Apr 7, 2005

  2. *

    HeeroYuy Guest

    "*" <*@*.*> wrote in message
    > Win-nerd, <>, the windblown, wayward shoplifter, and servant of
    > salesman who stands at the door to invite customers, descanted:
    >

    >> The hard drive partition is 10 GB, which I've heard can cause problems
    >> (ie. over 7.8 GB limit).

    > GNU/Linux))
    >
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Linux makes you fucking stupid.

    Your life must really suck to be babbling endlessly as a means of getting
    attention. If you don't have anything helpful to say to people, then...

    *PLONK*

    HeeroYuy, Apr 7, 2005

  3. *

    trout Guest

    HeeroYuy wrote:
    > "*" <*@*.*> wrote in message
    >> Win-nerd, <>, the windblown, wayward shoplifter, and
    >> servant of a
    >> salesman who stands at the door to invite customers, descanted:
    >>

    >>> The hard drive partition is 10 GB, which I've heard can cause
    >>> problems (ie. over 7.8 GB limit).

    >> GNU/Linux))
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Linux makes you fucking stupid.

    > Your life must really suck to be babbling endlessly as a means of
    > getting attention. If you don't have anything helpful to say to
    > people, then...

    In what way is your reply helpful to people?

    *plonk*

    --
    I just keep pissing in the pool.

    trout, Apr 7, 2005