Re: Corporate VOIP - Skype?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Hongtian, May 17, 2009.

  1. Hongtian

    Hongtian Guest

    Hi Phil,

    I notice that your server is windows 2003 and you or your boss want to
    establish the new communication system on this server, so I want to
    suggest you the miniSipServer.

    miniSipServer is a professional IPPBX or SIP server for windows.
    "mini" not means "simple", but means very easy to use and it has rich
    features.

    The official website is http://www.myvoipapp.com/

    Good luck.

    Hongtian, May 17, 2009