Re: Corel announces PaintShop Pro X5 - DPReview

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Trevor, Sep 11, 2012.

  1. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    "michael adams" <> wrote in message

    > "Eric Stevens" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:45:33 +1000, "Trevor" <> wrote:
    >>>"Eric Stevens" <> wrote in message

    >>>I responded to the THREAD, I included NOTHING from you. Get over
    >>>yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >> If you genuinely believe that, and from the intensity of your reply
    >> you seem to, either you have missed an article or you are suffering
    >> from one of the bugs to which Outlook Express is prone.

    >> Did you in fact see all the articles which I mentioned when I set out
    >> the relationship between the various message IDs and the references
    >> set out in the headers?

    > In his original reply Tevor was responding directly to the OP.
    > There was nothing in his original reply to indicate that
    > he'd even read your post.
    >
    > This fact is obvious to everyone excepting yourself it would
    > seem.
    >
    > This is Usenet, and believe it or not, nobody is forced to
    > respond to any other particular poster's messages if they don't
    > want to. That includes your posts. Freedom of expression
    > doesn't automatically confer a right of audience.
    >
    > This has nothing to do with Outlook Express or any other
    > NewsReader for that matter. On the other hand it might well
    > be, that users of particular NewsServers might experience
    > delays in recieving messages at certain times.
    > Perhaps you're confusing the two.
    >
    > michael adams

    Thank you, I'm glad someone gets it.
    What I'm puzzled by is how much effort Eric goes to to keep this issue going
    when it seems entirely unimportant to me, and the rest of usenet I'm sure.

    Trevor.

    Trevor, Sep 11, 2012