Re: Copying to disk

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jeroen, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. jeroen

    jeroen Guest

    In article <bi39d3$bmn$>,
    says...
    > I am trying to copy my MS Frontpage onto disk to forward to my sister. How
    > do I burn it where do I get the main folder from is it in windows ? I am
    > using Neros 5.5

    1. this is probably illegal
    2. it's extremly unlikely that this would work. Modern M$ apps insist on
    being installed from an original install disk.

    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands
    jeroen, Aug 21, 2003

  2. jeroen

    Sonia Guest

    "jeroen" <4all.nl> wrote in message
    > In article <bi39d3$bmn$>,
    > says...
    > > I am trying to copy my MS Frontpage onto disk to forward to my sister.

    How
    > > do I burn it where do I get the main folder from is it in windows ? I

    am
    > > using Neros 5.5
    > >

    > 1. this is probably illegal

    Oh dear realy..
    Sonia, Aug 21, 2003

  3. jeroen

    jeroen Guest

    In article <bi3ac1$fc2$>,
    says...

    > "jeroen" <4all.nl> wrote in message
    > > In article <bi39d3$bmn$>,
    > > says...
    > > > I am trying to copy my MS Frontpage onto disk to forward to my sister.

    > How
    > > > do I burn it where do I get the main folder from is it in windows ? I

    > am
    > > > using Neros 5.5
    > > >

    > > 1. this is probably illegal

    > Oh dear realy..

    Well, I felt I had to make that point. Shame you didn't quote my 2.
    which was way more useful.

    jeroen, Aug 21, 2003