Re: Copying DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by RAKE, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. RAKE

    RAKE Guest

    ''(c) OTHER RIGHTS, ETC., NOT AFFECTED.-(1) Nothing in this
    section shall affect rights, remedies, limitations, or defenses to copyright
    infringement, including fair use, under this title.

    DMCA

    RAKE, Aug 17, 2003

  2. RAKE

    RAKE Guest

    Of course (and I have no law background), I understand that the conflict of
    this paragraph with the paragraphs establishing
    prohibition against circumventing copy protection measures is the crux of
    some of the legal wrangling going on. See the Electronic Frontier
    Foundation (www.eff.org) for further details.

    RAKE, Aug 17, 2003

  3. RAKE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:50:29 -0700, "RAKE" <>
    Gave us:

    >You most certainly do need a primer from me.

    You're a goddamned, retarded idiot. Go and prime your ass.

    DarkMatter, Aug 17, 2003