Re: Copying DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DarkMatter, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. DarkMatter

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:36:17 -0700, "Richard C."
    <> Gave us:

    >"RAKE" <> wrote in message
    >
    >: I have 15 DVDs that have failed since I bought them, and not because of
    >: children.
    >========================
    >How is that?
    >Is it YOU that is destroying them?
    >
    >I have not had a single DVD fail on subsequent playings. It just does not happen.

    The idiot lays them down on a surface which subsequently scratches
    the optical read surface, and he is too fucking stupid to figure out
    that you CANNOT touch or **** with in any way, that surface! He is
    atypical stack of discs on the player kind of guy. He just can't
    figure out how his stupidity makes him the culpable party in the
    matter.
    DarkMatter, Aug 16, 2003