Re: Copy & paste

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Oct 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    "Andy Petro" <> wrote:

    >How can i copy and paste using the keyboard only.

    CTL-C copy
    CTL-V Paste
    CTL-X cut (places it in the clipboard)

    --
    http://leoburnett.ca/
    , Oct 15, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > "Andy Petro" <> wrote:
    >
    >>How can i copy and paste using the keyboard only.

    > CTL-C copy
    > CTL-V Paste
    > CTL-X cut (places it in the clipboard)

    Which has been the convention since what...the 1980s? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 15, 2006

  3. Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on 15 Oct 2006
    22:30:34 GMT, and Blinky the Shark <> vomited
    forth this bit of wisdom :

    > wrote:
    >> "Andy Petro" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>How can i copy and paste using the keyboard only.

    >> CTL-C copy
    >> CTL-V Paste
    >> CTL-X cut (places it in the clipboard)

    >Which has been the convention since what...the 1980s? :)

    Possibly the OP was born in the 80's? :)
    I like Ctrl - Z too to make things go back the way they were before I
    fucked them up.
    Wish it worked with life.
    Frosty, Oct 16, 2006
  4. Frosty wrote:
    > I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on 15 Oct 2006
    > 22:30:34 GMT, and Blinky the Shark <> vomited
    > forth this bit of wisdom :
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>> CTL-C copy
    >>> CTL-V Paste
    >>> CTL-X cut (places it in the clipboard)

    >>Which has been the convention since what...the 1980s? :)

    > Possibly the OP was born in the 80's? :)

    I'd hate to be working under such a deficit. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 16, 2006