Re: Copy Files from CDs without RO attribute

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad Petria, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Brad Petria

    Brad Petria Guest

    Hi Frank,

    I too copy lots of files from CDs to my hdd. I use FM (Files Manager)
    which I downloaded from:

    http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/58307/html

    This program has many features and it copies files without transferring
    special attributes such as RO (read only), etc. Of course, it has a feature
    that you can set to transfer those special attributes if you want.

    Brad

    Brad Petria, Oct 31, 2003