Re: Copy and pasting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by RickMerrill, Oct 31, 2009.

  1. RickMerrill

    RickMerrill Guest

    Billy Dee wrote:
    > If I find text I want to save, I usually open up my Outlook and send an
    > email to myself with the text that I copied and pasted on it.
    >
    > Is there an easier way rather than sending myself an email?

    Sometimes one wants to "save" text(s) in the short term, but not
    necessarily use a file for the longer term.

    There are clipboard "managers" that let you have multiple clipboards.
    Here's one that I have not used myself:

    http://www.xneat.com/clipboard-manager/

    Maybe that's what you're looking for?

    RickMerrill, Oct 31, 2009

  2. RickMerrill

    chuckcar Guest

    RickMerrill <> wrote in

    > Billy Dee wrote:
    >> If I find text I want to save, I usually open up my Outlook and send an
    >> email to myself with the text that I copied and pasted on it.
    >>
    >> Is there an easier way rather than sending myself an email?
    >>

    > Sometimes one wants to "save" text(s) in the short term, but not
    > necessarily use a file for the longer term.
    >
    > There are clipboard "managers" that let you have multiple clipboards.
    > Here's one that I have not used myself:
    >
    > http://www.xneat.com/clipboard-manager/
    >
    > Maybe that's what you're looking for?

    There's even one fully working one that comes free with windows that the
    OP has obvoiusly never heard of. Isn't that a better way of going?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 1, 2009