Re: Cool, web speed up to 2.9 Megs

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 19, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    If you're with rogers up in CanaDUH you get a blazing one to two kilobytes
    per second on the bittorents. That's broadband CanaDUH style.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 19, 2008