Re: Continuous Beep

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Abaddon, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Abaddon

    Abaddon Guest

    just mute the 'PC speaker' in your volume settings

    Abaddon, Oct 16, 2003

  2. "Abaddon" <> wrote in message...
    > just mute the 'PC speaker' in your volume settings

    I don't know about anyone else, but the software control for the pc speaker
    has never worked for me. That's why I drilled a hole in the front of my
    case, and attached a switch to physically disconnect the speaker.

    About the beeping noise though, have you contacted ASUS yet? It could be a
    hardware fault, with heat possibly being a factor. (Taking wild guesses
    here). Maybe dust, or it could just be software playing up. I have no idea.
    Andrew Howard, Oct 19, 2003

  3. I agree with andrew check you alarm warning for temp in the bios and set it
    a little more up i think the default is set to low

    RICHARD reason, Oct 19, 2003