Re: Contingency and Disaster Plan Template -- Word / HTML Format 03-02-04

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Leythos, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <O3U0c.215$>,
    says...
    > Contingency and DRP Template includes everything needed to customize the Disaster Recovery Plan to fit your specific requirement. The electronic document includes proven written text and examples

    [remove spam link}

    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Leythos

    martin Guest

    "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > In article <O3U0c.215$>,
    > says...
    > > Contingency and DRP Template includes everything needed to customize the

    Disaster Recovery Plan to fit your specific requirement. The electronic
    document includes proven written text and examples
    > [remove spam link}
    >
    > Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam

    this does actually work against people. I had to put together a DR plan last
    year, and deliberatly didn't consider these guys to jump-start because of
    their spamming to this group.

    cheers

    martin, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <c22c5n$ra4$>,
    says...

    > "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <O3U0c.215$>,
    > > says...
    > > > Contingency and DRP Template includes everything needed to customize the

    > Disaster Recovery Plan to fit your specific requirement. The electronic
    > document includes proven written text and examples
    > > [remove spam link}
    > >
    > > Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam

    > this does actually work against people. I had to put together a DR plan last
    > year, and deliberatly didn't consider these guys to jump-start because of
    > their spamming to this group.

    Same here. I've written DR plans for fortune 1000 companies many times
    (even smaller companies too) and am always put off by this spammer
    posting this crap here.

    If they made their document free it would not be considered spam, but I
    will never purchase from a Usenet (or email) spammer either.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Mar 2, 2004