Re: consumerism creates this

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NormanM, Dec 26, 2010.

  1. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:34:26 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > result: inequality.

    Actually, the kind of poverty described in the photo you posted, is older
    than consumerism, and as old as humanity. One can say it is a normal state
    of affairs for humanity. And, to some extent, it was the Roman-era
    counterpart of that normalcy that Jesus was preaching against, in those
    days.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come
    ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

    NormanM, Dec 26, 2010

  2. NormanM <> pinched out a steaming
    pile of<18oy1g6b7um4f$>:

    >On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:34:26 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> result: inequality.

    >Actually, the kind of poverty described in the photo you posted, is

    older
    >than consumerism, and as old as humanity. One can say it is a normal

    state
    >of affairs for humanity. And, to some extent, it was the Roman-era
    >counterpart of that normalcy that Jesus was preaching against, in

    those
    >days.

    well this is *now*, not roman times. its a matter of distribution.
    UHmurikuh wastes tons of food every month. its not "normal". its a sign
    of inequality, inhumanity and downright greed. no other species of
    social animal would do this, only fucked up humans.

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 27, 2010

  3. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    [snip]
    > sign of inequality, inhumanity and downright greed. no other species
    > of social animal would do this, only fucked up humans.

    If you don't like the human race, leave it or join it.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 27, 2010
  4. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Buffalo wrote:
    >>

    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> [snip]
    >>> sign of inequality, inhumanity and downright greed. no other species
    >>> of social animal would do this, only fucked up humans.

    >> If you don't like the human race, leave it or join it.
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > Sure, never try to improve it.

    You don't want to do a fricken thing but bitch and complain.
    Do something or STFU.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 27, 2010
  5. Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ifb4t9$biv$-september.org>:

    >§nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Buffalo wrote:
    >>>

    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> [snip]

    species

    >>> If you don't like the human race, leave it or join it.
    >>> Buffalo
    >>>

    >> Sure, never try to improve it.

    >You don't want to do a fricken thing but bitch and complain.

    reely? u watch me in RL? i unpaid lobbyist :)

    >Do something or STFU.
    >Buffalo

    me do lotz moar than u, spergs.

    http://www.youtube.com/?v=b-vVRH4YZqQ

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 28, 2010
  6. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 05:53:35 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > well this is *now*, not roman times.

    No duh!

    > its a matter of distribution.

    Indeed: "From those according to their ability to those according to their
    need". Something like that. Often tried, usually failed.

    > UHmurikuh wastes tons of food every month. its not "normal". its a sign
    > of inequality, inhumanity and downright greed. no other species of
    > social animal would do this, only fucked up humans.

    Actually, it is normal, for humanity. You aren't the first to rail against
    it, nor will you be the last. But sending storm troopers to take from those
    who have to give to those who have not is just a form of tyranny.

    NormanM, Dec 29, 2010
  7. Bullwinkle <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<4d1a58a8$-privat.org>:

    >You
    >You
    >You
    >You
    >You
    >You
    >You
    >
    >YOU

    i'm Not yer boyfriend.

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 29, 2010
  8. NormanM <> pinched out a steaming

    then why the **** did you write:
    >Actually, the kind of poverty described in the photo you posted, is

    older
    >than consumerism, and as old as humanity. One can say it is a normal

    state
    >of affairs for humanity. And, to some extent, it was the Roman-era
    >counterpart of that normalcy that Jesus was preaching against, in

    those
    >days.

    yer in way over yer head, spergs.

    >> its a matter of distribution.

    >Indeed: "From those according to their ability to those according to

    their
    >need". Something like that. Often tried, usually failed.

    nice meaningless plattitude with a side of FAIL.

    >> UHmurikuh wastes tons of food every month. its not "normal". its a

    sign
    >> of inequality, inhumanity and downright greed. no other species of
    >> social animal would do this, only fucked up humans.

    >Actually, it is normal, for humanity. You aren't the first to rail

    against
    >it, nor will you be the last. But sending storm troopers to take from

    those
    >who have to give to those who have not is just a form of tyranny.

    wtf do you think the banks are doing to mortguage holders now? wall
    street raped the economy and you're too fucking dumb to realise it.

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 29, 2010
  9. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Bullwinkle wrote:
    >> No ii ar an i ur sty.
    >>

    > Try cleaning your hovel once in a while?
    >
    >> So, do you down low every weekend?

    > Your interest in my sex life is noted, Snuh Addict.

    Which is it, your left or right hand?
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 29, 2010
  10. Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ifgeuf$mk3$-september.org>:

    >§nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Bullwinkle wrote:
    >>> No ii ar an i ur sty.
    >>>

    >> Try cleaning your hovel once in a while?
    >>
    >>> So, do you down low every weekend?

    >> Your interest in my sex life is noted, Snuh Addict.

    >Which is it, your left or right hand?
    >Buffalo

    your interest is also noted.

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 30, 2010