Re: Considering new Blu-ray player

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Aug 1, 2009.

  1. Guest

    wrote:

    >I currently have a
    >Linksys WRT54G router and wondered if that will be capable if streaming a good
    >picture to the DVD player. Cable internet connection of course. Thanks.

    I have the WRT54GS (when it works) and I use "PS3 Media Server" to
    stream to my PS3. Got no complaints about the quality of the picture.
    Cable or wireless.

    It was the port forwarding that was the problem, took awhile until I
    found a google article on how to set it up.
    --

    Wilt Chamberlain and Andre the Giant -- holding up Arnold Schwarzenegger (on the set of Conan).
    http://theselvedgeyard.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/andreconanwilt.jpg

    , Aug 1, 2009