Re: Connot Copy Webpad_Up: Data error(cyclic redundancy check) ????

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    A CRC error suggests that the file is corrupt. You will need
    to obtain an error-free installation package.

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:49:44 GMT, in
    <IrhTa.118965$ye4.86876@sccrnsc01>
    JesterDev scrawled:

    --