    Thanks,

    From Porthos.

    =?Utf-8?B?UG9ydGhvcw==?=, Mar 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UG9ydGhvcw==?=

    Malke Guest

    Porthos wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Every now and again, my connection keeps dropping with my router, I
    > can reconnect it but I must do it manually by literlly telling the
    > computer to connect to the router, on my other computers, they connect
    > automaticlly but this 1 doesn't,
    >
    > So please can somone tell me what to do to make it connect
    > automaticlly,

    Since you don't experience problems with your other computers, the
    router is not misbehaving. Look at your wireless adapter's properties
    in Device Manager. See if there is a Power Management tab and if you
    can turn off power management by unchecking "allow Windows to turn off
    the device...". See if that helps.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell