Re: connecting to outlook

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 16, 2006.

  1. glyn coxhill wrote:

    > when I try to access my mail it gets upto 6 of my 20 new mails then
    > freezes up how can i overcome this

    You will need to log in to your webmail interface and delete the
    malformed spam that is probably number 7 on the list.

    Did you mean Outlook or Outlook Express? OE has a long-known bug that
    it can't handle mail with malformed headers. Switching to a modern email
    client will also help. Thunderbird, for example, does not have this
    problem.

    http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty replied to hisself:

    What the ...? Heh, my newsserver showed the OP as a new message this
    morning. Dated 16 January even. Apologize for replying to an old post.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 16, 2006