Re: Connect a cisco catalyst 3524XL to a Cisco 6500 ? Auto-MDI orcrossover cable

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Mag, Aug 15, 2008.

  1. Mag

    Mag Guest

    Thanks for your answer, but i am not in CatOS, on my cisco 6500, it's a
    IOS

    Mag, Aug 15, 2008

  2. Mag

    Trendkill Guest

    On Aug 15, 7:36 am, Mag <> wrote:
    > Thanks for your answer, but i am not in CatOS, on my cisco 6500, it's a
    > IOS
    >
    > Trendkill a écrit :

    > >> Sorry, forgot the mod/port!

    > >> set port auto-mdix mod/port {enable | disable}

    > >http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/catos/8.x/c...

    It looks like the command is:

    int mod/port
    mdix auto