Re: Congrats! Another Paper MCSE!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > tell me 'bout it...

    Now fellas...he *did* say he has a year of experience.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uvtM7F4FEHA.744
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> tell me 'bout it...

    > Now fellas...he *did* say he has a year of experience.
    >
    > --
    >

    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    > ---
    > Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    you know...that's more than some of the other PMCSE's. we better hire him
    before some else snatches him away.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > you know...that's more than some of the other PMCSE's. we better hire
    > him before some else snatches him away.

    not until he gets his A+

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    >> you know...that's more than some of the other PMCSE's. we better hire
    >> him before some else snatches him away.
    >>

    > not until he gets his A+

    you mean PA+

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > you mean PA+

    same dif...

    (ok that was a nasty slam at all holders of the A+ cert. myself included)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    >> you mean PA+

    > same dif...
    >

    > (ok that was a nasty slam at all holders of the A+ cert. myself included)

    paper a+. for the guys that braindump the a+. not a slam at a+ holders.

    ;-)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > braindump the a+

    your kidding right? if you have to brain dump the A+ then you probably
    aren't qualifies to flip burgers...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004